New updated church plan updated on Monday 26th August 2019.
Since 2004 our thoughts turned to future planning for our growing community. One of the goals for the development is to cater to the excess of 1600 parishioners attending mass each weekend and still growing. The design of the church is to bring it into line with our future needs. To do this the new church would:
- Provide additional seating for the current and future
- Liturgical advantages with resitting of altar and central aisle
- Provide centralised facilities for church related activities for meetings to serve Parish organisations such as St Vincent de Paul, Community Groups, and Study Groups
- To bring facilities such as the Parish Office closer to the Parishioners
- To provide more appropriate room for Children’s Liturgy and Prayer Groups
- Better facilities for Liturgies, Weddings, Funerals, and other events.